THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 7, 2008

All Quiet on the Spychaj Front except Addy

Hi Folks- My my my...little Addy. What can I say. She's going to be 1 next month! I can't hardly believe it. I know everyone says and said that the time would go quickly, but my goodness I can't believe it went as quickly as it did. I try to go back and reflect on the last year or 11 months of my daughters life and it's hard to remember all the little things. I am so thankful for our camera because we truly have been able to capture all those moments that one never gets back. Who would have ever thought that just seeing someone else smile just because you made a funny noise would absolutely make you the happiest person on earth. I can't express and I am sure the majority out there agrees that having a child is one of the most joyous occasions in a person's lifetime. I hope you all have a nice weekend and God Bless!!!


3 comments:

The Armstrong's said...

She is so cute, I love the pictures. The one in the hat is soooooo John! HA HA HA.

Tracy Robinson said...

i love her!

Jennifer McHam said...

How cute!!!! Doesn't time fly??? They grow up so quickly!! Love the new pictures - She is a doll!