THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'M A GRAVIDA!!! WHAT???

So as most of you know, ok all of you know. I am a HUGE dork. John and I had been in Vegas for a convention. Two years ago we went and when we got back I called him on Monday, August 28 2006. I called to tell him "holy shit I'm pregnant." :) This year July 28, 2008 (ironically on a Monday) I called to tell him "holy shit I'm pregnant." :) So the dorky part in me decided to look up the scientific term for pregnancy. The scientific term for pregnancy is "gravid." The term for a pregnant female (I've never seen a pregnant male, but whatever) is gravida. So yes ladies and gentlemen I am a gravida. I am 4 weeks along and my due date is April 4th. Really freakin cool and really freakin scary. We want another girl really bad, but I have had dreams that it is a boy. I had dreams long before Addison was even conceived that I was having a girl and this time my dreams have been about a boy. So we will see. Babyman.net says we are having a boy and he was right last time. So here is one of my favorite quotes.
"I know God doesn't put more on my shoulders than I can handle. I just wish he wouldn't trust me so much." -- Mother Teresa

7 comments:

Elliott family said...

Super exciting news!!! Congrats to the Spychaj family:)

The Armstrong's said...

I am so happy for you guys! YAY, Addy will be a great Big Sis!

Jennifer McHam said...

Woo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are super excited for y'all!!! Congratulations!!!!

Haley Family said...

YIPPEEEE! This is wonderful news! I am so glad you guys are going to be expanding your great family. The more Spychaj's in the world the better. It will be great...I promise!

Tracy Robinson said...

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Katie... the more Spychaj's the better. I hope you have a boy that looks and acts just like John!! He'll be able to keep the rest of the kids entertained with his antics!

Millicent ;) said...

Congratulations and blessings to all! Jack votes for a boy.... We need to fill up our t-ball team!

Eric & Reenie said...

Congrats...I'm super excited and can't wait to here your due date!!