THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hooray Addy!!!

I just wanted to give props to Addison because she went pee pee and number 2 in the potty. HOORAY!!! We do a dance afterwards and she get all sorts of hugs and kisses and praise. She can't tell me yet when she needs to go, but when I am home I try to take her as often as I can.

I will post pics later of her accomplishment. :)

Here are some random pics and some pics I took for a bridal portrait this past weekend



I LOVE THIS CAT!!!



5 comments:

Haley Family said...

Yipee for Addison!!! That is so wonderful. She is going to be fully potty-trained before you know it. Wouldn't that be great before Spychaj number 2 got here?? Then you only only have to deal with one set of diapers. Oh wait...you still have to change John. He he he

Eric & Reenie said...

Awesome...I can't believe how big she is. It would be great to get that out of the way before little Clark Spychaj gets here!

The Armstrong's said...

2 things her hair is really growing now. Is it ponytail length? You know how much I love ponytails! Second- the bridal pictures are GREAT, nice job.

Jennifer McHam said...

Oh my gosh at 1 1/2!!! WOW! I am SO IMPRESSED!!!!

Millicent ;) said...

I got Katja potty trained right before Robbie was born and was quite smug about it.Unfortunately, she regressed to wetting herself at night in an effort at regaining all the attention she felt was her due....