THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Handy Man


In recent news....John Paul Spychaj II installed a brand new sink, garbage disposal, and faucet. Total time from deconstruction to full installation was only 4 hours. This four hours included a trip back to Lowe's. Team Spychaj was very proud of Mr. Spychaj. When asked what she thought of her daddy, Addison Spychaj commented, "da da oppy." (Da da happy) We asked Mr. Spychaj if he was proud of the job he had done. Mr. Spychaj said, "I am proud and the sink only leaks a little."


Addison Lillis Spychaj became the world's strongest baby when she carried her mommy on her shoulders. Her parents are so proud of their little polish girl. :)


Meredith Erin Spychaj went to the doctor on Friday and was told not to buy clothes yet, but the little bundle of joy growing inside her was probably a boy. When asked what she thought, Meredith said, " I was really surprised by my reaction when they told us the news. I knew I would be happy, but I had no idea I would be this excited."

7 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

YAY!!! Boys are so much fun! Although I have to admit... a little girl would be fun too!!!!!!!!!! Try for a third? ... Haha - Naaah :) Hope you are feeling & doing great!
Jenny

The Armstrong's said...

The pictures are great. I miss Addyboo! I haven't seen her in so long. Her hair is getting so long and so red! We have to get together soon.

Eric & Reenie said...

What a chocalate mess...she is so cute!!

Alicia said...

OMG, I am amazed at John's abilities! Can he come put in a new sink for us too?

Love the new pictures. Addison is so cute.

Elliott family said...

WOW...Addy is sooo big and strong!! I love all the pics.

Tracy Robinson said...

ok, that is totally hilarious- love the pic with her carrying you!

Millicent ;) said...

Funny post...what's in those prenatal vitamins anyway?!?