THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hooray for the Holidays!!!




Super sweet, understanding, kind....I am absolutely IN LOVE with my family

Pretend you are on a roller coaster with really high ups and really little downs. That's MY life and I am really proud of it.

Yes is a word I will always say to Addy as long as she continues to put that little head of hers on my shoulders and hug me. (I cherish those moments)

Challenge and change are two things I look forward too everyday.

How may times do Addison and John make me smile each day? Hmmmm...I can't even count.

Apple is one of Addy's favorite words to say. Of course with a voice inflection like she is asking a question. Ahhh puhl? Really really really cute A little butterfly moving around in my belly is truly one of the most amazing feelings.

John....I couldn't do it without him. He does everything around here and I appreciate every thing he does.

With Thanksgiving around the corner I just wanted to reflect (as I do pretty much every day) how much I really do appreciate the little and BIG things in my life.

Here are the latest pics.....

5 comments:

Millicent ;) said...

I LOVE her costume. She looks like a little fairy!

The Houstons said...

How sweet was that post Meredith! Thanks for sharing that.

Haley Family said...

She looks sooo adorable! I can't get over how tall she is getting.

Eric & Reenie said...

She looks super cute in her costume! Thanks for dinner the other night

The Armstrong's said...

I love the costume picture! She is an absolute doll!