THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do.....







Can you guess what Addy is doing??? lol For those of you not lucky enough to experience the joys of engorgement and having to use a breast pump, I will enlighten you and YEP that's exactly what Addison is holding. Well...it's a part of the whole pumping system, but it's the part that goes on "duh boobuhs" (as Addy likes to say) :) I pause and ask myself. "is it totally wrong that I insisted on posting these pics? Is it wrong that I picked up the camera in the first place to take the pictures? Is it wrong that I find my child copying me completely hilarious? YES IT IS and I don't care. In fact I'm laughing now. The third picture down is a bra you can use to hold "da boobuh" parts in place and aparently she know where it goes too. ( he he he)
Below you see our little sports super star. I love photoshop and I thought I was pretty creative with the pic too.








7 comments:

Elliott family said...

that is sooo funny!! and i love the sport pic, he is a cutie. i can't wait to meet him in june:):)

Jennifer McHam said...

SO FUNNY! "Making milk" was the best trick I ever pulled as a mom. Tristan still talks about it and my little humming backpack. He was so impressed!!! I have more stories but I'll save them for when you're done nursing :) !!! Great work Mommy!!!

Alicia said...

That is too cute! Abbey is disgusted by all things related to our pump, or I would take the same pictures. It's not wrong! We have to show off this stuff when they start dating. :)

Hope all is well with you and you're getting some sleep. We're not. :)

Josh and Jennifer Norman said...

So cute!! I was Addy's age when my sister was born and when she cried, I tried to "feed her" just like I saw my mom do. Love that little girl and boy! They are adorable!

Tracy Robinson said...

awesome. period.

The Armstrong's said...

I LOVE the picture of Brody! Addy is such a cutie that is toooo funny.

Millicent ;) said...

I can't stop laughing!