THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

7 lbs 10 oz 50% Head 50% Height 20 3/4 " 90%
Second Bath (yes he peed on me)

Tiny Prints


Completely Candid (She told him to go "night night")
And we're off..........
So far so good in the Spychaj household. Do I dare to be cliche and say that I can't even imagine life before my two little blessings from God? Yes I do dare go there. I can't believe how in love I am with my family. To be truly in love is the most amazing feeling in the world. It brings together a whole slew of feelings.
Happiness/ blissfulness/ joy: All I have to do is think about my husband and children and I guarantee you can't get the smile off my face.
Guilt: I constantly wonder: am I doing enough for everyone? Is everyone getting the attention they deserve? Am I stimulating and nurturing growth in my children enough? The questions are endless and I sure the guilt a mother caries with her never ends. It a part of being in love.
Sadness: I actually am sad when John leaves the house. It's fun to hang out and watch t.v. together or just sit and talk. I get a little teary eyed thinking about my daughter becoming a wife some day or my son becoming a husband.
BUT most of all I choose to be happy. Again....I love my family. No one can take away the bond you have with your partner and your kids. It's something special.
Daddy's Hands










7 comments:

Bowlings said...

Congrats ya'll! He is just precious. Love the pictures!

The Armstrong's said...

Wonderful pictures! Your post is so true. Family is the best blessing, glad ours extends beyond blood and vows. We have the best family of friends as well! Im coming over this week, see you then!

Jennifer McHam said...

SOOOOOOOOO SWEET!

Haley Family said...

That is a wonderful picture of Addy and Brody. She is doing such a great job of being a big sister.

Alicia said...

He is so sweet! Glad things are going well. And you are not alone in the guilt department! :)

Melissa said...

Love the new header.....totally relate to all those feelings!! I can't believe life before motherhood! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Millicent ;) said...

He is awesome! I am so glad I got to see him at the crawfish boil. Great pictures BTW. Addy looks so maternal already.... so sweet!