THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 14, 2008

In the news and In the know....or is it NO!!!!





Addy has officially decided to date Jayce Rivera. She is thrilled to have her first boyfriend. Her daddy however, isn't really all that happy. He doesn't think Addy is really quite ready to date boys yet.


Addy is also this years new spokes kid for every makeup line you can imagine. She informed me this years colors were espresso, cinnamon, and chocolate. She gave me a makeup lesson earlier this week and I had to take pictures of her talent for applying makeup.


And if you thought that was enough.....Addy gave a demonstrative cooking class where we learned the culinary arts of making peanut butter & jelly. We are soooo proud of our little chef.





These days Addy is truly learning what it means to put in "time-out" I swear we say no to her at least 10 times a day. I am really surprised she doesn't say "no" to us, although I am sure her time is to come.


"Addy please don't pull the cat's tail, it hurts!"


"Addy please don't put that cup in the toilet and drink the water"


"Addy get out of the toilet!"





Seriously!!!! totally makes me crazy and totally makes me laugh at the same time.

And LADIES AND GENTLEMEN here is our precious little boy....BRODIE

Pics left to right.....

It's a Boy......His foot........and front of face with mouth open

He's really skinny and there isn't much fat on his face, but you get the idea.

He is measuring 2 days ahead and 13oz. I get more and more excited each day. Every time I get to tell a customer I get even MORE excited. Yes it's possible.

We will keep you posted. Thank you to all of you for your congrats and continued friendships.

Love, Mer and John

5 comments:

Haley Family said...

Yippee for Brodie!!!! You know you love Brodie Jenner. You guys are such "The Hills" lovers. I bet if you have another boy after Brodie, you will name him Spencer. He he he. Congrats on the baby boy. It is going to be so awesome.

Jennifer McHam said...

I LOVE your name! Both names actually - Addison & Brodie :) And YAY for two wonderful babies - Two is so much fun! They entertain each other and it is SO CUTE. I love how excited you are about having another one. Every time I hear that Mark's folks have run into y'all they always say "And they LOVE being parents!" which is SO COOL!

Tracy Robinson said...

ooh, i love the name. that was one of the options for Jude. baby boys are so fantastic!!

Millicent ;) said...

Great name!!! Now I am going to pass on a bit of wisdom which was passed on to me when I became pregnant with Robbie and I didn't really "get" until after his birth. "Two children feels like one thousand more than one." Seeing as the new addition was Robbie, it felt more like two thousand more than one! Of course, I wouldn't change him for the world, but I am most thankful that he finally gained some measure of maturity. The good news is that by the time the third one comes one more doesn't really make that much difference.;)

The Armstrong's said...

Super update, I like your collages, how cute. So u decided on 'ie' instead of 'y'! Wonderful choice it looks great seeing it all spelled out. SO, is John gonna have to move to the couch when the baby comes? If so where will Forest sleep? Huhhhh, time for a bigger house! LOL